[Kde-games-devel] Introducing Goldberg Slicer & myself

Johannes Loehnert loehnert.kde at gmx.de
Tue May 25 23:11:35 CEST 2010

Hello game developers,

my name is Johannes Löhnert. In the last weeks I wrote a slicing plugin for
palapeli, the jigsaw puzzle developed by Stefan Majewsky. When I contacted him
to let him have a look at it, he was so impressed that he proposed to make it
the new default slicing plugin from KDE 4.6 onwards. So here I am. :-)

I just commited the code into trunk/playground/games/palapeli-goldberg-slicer.
You can find overview, installation and usage instructions on the old project
page: http://code.google.com/p/palapeli-goldberg-slicer/
If you are interested, I would be very happy if you would try it out, or even
better, have a look at the code and tell me what can be improved. :-)

In the next weeks Stefan and I plan to prepare the plugin for kdereview, so
that it can be included into palapeli when 4.5 is out.

Best regards,
 Johannes Löhnert

PS. Don't ask about the name :) ... it just sounded good.