[Kde-games-devel] Season of KDE Application

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Sat May 15 10:16:45 CEST 2010

Hello Lydia,

On Friday 14 May 2010 19:35:47 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Heya folks,
>
> do you have a mentor for Brad?
> I already tried emailing Gaël who was listed on the ideas page but got no
> reply.
Sorry, I don't know how but I missed your mail.

Concerning Brad, I can just say like for GDoC that I would be happy to give
punctual help when needed but I can really not commit to a real mentoring work
due to family and work being too demanding.

I hope that others will be able to step up!

Cheers,

Gaël