[Kde-games-devel] gluon player plasmoid questions

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Wed Mar 31 15:42:20 CEST 2010

On Monday 29 March 2010 17:15:38 Eyecreate wrote:
> I was looking at GSOC ideas, and saw the one for a gluon player, but wanted
> to know if the idea was to take all the things mentioned in the pdf and
> implement them or  to just take ideas from them.

  Hey there, i'm sorry to not have got back to you earlier, but i've been a
bit pressed for time the last couple of days. i have just been informed that
you published a proposal on socghop, and am sorry to tell you that we've
already got another student who's been working with us over the last couple of
weeks on perfecting his proposal, so for this idea you're out a little late.
However, if you are still interested, we do have quite a lot of work which
obviously will need doing before Gluon's really ready for prime time, so if
you drop by the channel and talk it over with us, i'm sure we can come up with
something that'd work as a GSoC project, if you're still interested :)

---
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-