[Kde-games-devel] Maintainer of KBlocks‏

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Mar 29 14:22:39 CEST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 5:49 AM, Zhongjie Cai <squall.leonhart.cai at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    My name is Zhongjie Cai.
>
>    Dapeng and I have been working on the refactoring of KBlocks since last
> summer. We had a discussion about the maintainership of KBlocks, because I
> actually did all the coding work, it is more proper that I apply for the
> maintainership. If you agree, it would be my pleasure to be the maintainer
> of KBlocks.
>
>    Also I would need to apply for an account for KDE svn. What shall I do?

Follow the instructions at

http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account

You should also get an account on

http://bugs.kde.org

Let me know when this is done, so you can take ownership of the KBlocks
product on bugzilla.

This list is actually the  best way to get in contact with other people
working on the module, so make sure you read it regularly. And welcome!

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini