No subject

Mon Mar 22 00:57:51 CET 2010

position to mentor in this GSOC. So, I am looking for if anybody else can
mentor me?

I am pretty interested in game programming for quite some time. I have
experience in coding with C++, Qt and kdelibs, kdegamelibs.

Thank You
Mahfuz

--0016e68ee28c188ae604826178bb

Hi,<br><br>This is mahfuzur rahman from BUET, department of CSE. I am inter=
ested to implement <a href=3D"http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2010/Ideas#Proj=
h Kleag(developer of ksirk) through mail and IRC, but failed. From his mail=
s in the mailing list, I came to know that he is not in a position to mento=
r in this GSOC. So, I am looking for if anybody else can mentor me?<br>

experience in coding with C++, Qt and kdelibs, kdegamelibs.<br><br>Thank Yo=
u<br>Mahfuz<br>

--0016e68ee28c188ae604826178bb--