[Kde-games-devel] Review Request: Added difficuly level into kbounce.

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 20 00:23:03 CET 2010

Parker Coates wrote:
> Personally, I would agree that that is probably the easiest thing at
> this point. If I were you, I would:
>   1. Revert the entire KBounce directory back to current trunk.
>   2. Work out the correct editor configuration and write a .kateconfig file.
>   3. Using the current version of the patch on ReviewBoard as a guide
> and recreate all the *intentional* changes on top of the clean code
> base.

Before reverting, 'svn diff -x -b' and hang onto this. '-x -b' says to
produce the diff, ignoring all changes in whitespace length (if you need
more, you can use '-x -w' instead which ignores ALL whitespace changes,
including adding where there was none, and vice verse). This should
retain most/all of the intentional changes without too much junk in
addition (assuming you haven't been moving around newlines, at least).

--
Matthew
Sorry, not a winner. Please try again.