[Kde-games-devel] Scramble: New KDE game

Keval Vora kevalvora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:27:13 CET 2010

Hi,

Yes, having a multi-language support will be challenging task. However,
given a chance, I will be surely able to implement it. Presently, I am
trying to decide the features to be there in the project. Once I am done
with that, I will try to find out ways to implement them easy and
efficiently.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Keval Vora