[Kde-games-devel] Is libkcardgame going to be usable for other cardgames than kpat

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Mon Mar 15 22:15:56 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 16:36, Jonathan Raphael Joachim Kolberg wrote:
> As I previosly mentioned I’m developing a new Cardgame and so I want to know
> if libkcardgame is going to be a libary for all games soon?

That would depend on the definition of soon. :) Unfortunately, I'm not
sure I can guarantee that it'll be finished, documented and public by
SC4.5.

However, chances are that your game won't be finished and public by
that time either. That does allow for some flexibility if your willing
to use the library before it's released. Relying on unreleased
software can be a major pain however, and things will inevitably break
now and then. So the choice is up to you.

Either way, I'm willing to help out if you have any questions about
writing a card game.

Parker