[Kde-games-devel] kajongg in kdereview since 2 weeks

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Mar 1 21:48:52 CET 2010

On Monday 01 March 2010, Jeremy Wickersheimer wrote:
> One thing you might want to add is a welcome screen to quickly
> start a single player or multiplayer game. I often play
> single player but i find the process complicated

My artistical abilities are limited - so if you would
design a welcome screen I can add some buttons and combo boxes.
You would still need to select the wanted player name
and the wanted ruleset, but defaults could be proposed. So
one mouseclick could start a single player game.

Right now you need 3 mouseclicks or 5 keypresses to start a
single player game. By setting the default to "start" in the
table list I could reduce that to 4 keypresses.

I could imagine a new menu command "Play single" but to really
make this short the player name and the wanted ruleset would
not be selectable, so we would need defaults in the config
dialog - something I wanted to avoid.

Anyway do you believe this is something that needs to be done
before leaving kdereview? If not, I would prefer to discuss
this later.

--
Wolfgang