[Kde-games-devel] kdegames' move to Git

Sun Jun 27 00:11:33 CEST 2010

On Sunday 27 June 2010 00:04:20 Ian Wadham wrote:
> Thanks for doing this work, Johannes.  I do not understand what lines 69
> to 542 are doing, but at first glance KGoldrunner and Kolf appear to be
> missing.  My other two games, Kubrick and KJumpingCube, are there.

They are not missing. For example, KGoldRunner was always located at either
trunk/kdegames/kgoldrunner or trunk/KDE/kdegames/kgoldrunner, i.e. in the
module source tree. These revisions are catched by lines 15-24.

The lines 69-542 describe how those revisions are handled which were not
inside the module source tree at this point in time.

For example, Kubrick was developed in playground and stayed in kdereview for
some time. These revisions have to be incorporated into the new Git
repository, hence the extra rules in line 279-298. Hope this clears things up.

Greetings
Stefan