[Kde-games-devel] Restructuring KDE Games

Fri Jun 11 20:42:28 CEST 2010

On Friday 11 June 2010 20:12:21 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> there is nothing happening in kdegames anymore. The module is dead. The
> only thing to do is restore interest by creating new and exiting and
> MODERN framework that would let people create innovative games, not
> reinvent the wheel every time.

Give me five minutes. :-) Incidentally, I'm right now typing a mail to propose
some new classes to be added to libkdegames.

Yes, of course, I know you're looking at Gluon. I'm also very much in favor of
replacing most of the structurally simple games (i.e., the KDiamonds and
KBattleships, not the KPats and Palapelis) with Gluon applications, but not
before Gluon is a stable target to develop against.

Greetings
Stefan