[Kde-games-devel] Renaming Magazynier to KSokoban

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski yess at hell.org.pl
Sat Jun 5 10:37:38 CEST 2010

On Jun 4, 2010, at 11:20 PM, Johannes Obermayr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1133444
>
> Magazynier was renamed to Ksokoban.

Damn, I just wanted to do a version bump, not a renaming! I had some
modifications from this renaming discussion we had a while ago.

Sokoban is ™ by a certain Japanese company. We should not use a name
that is almost identical to it. That would be a trademark infringement.

I'm going to fix this comit back to magazynier.

By the way: magazynier means a warehouse worker in polish, just as
sokoban in japanese.

Best regards,
--
tadeusz