[Kde-games-devel] Moving palapeli-goldberg-slicer to kdereview

Casper van Donderen casper.vandonderen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 23:51:32 CEST 2010

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 23:41:20 +0200, Stefan Majewsky
<kdemailinglists at bethselamin.de> wrote:

> In r1148777, I have included some CMake code to check the availability
> of this
> dependency at build-time. Could the buildsystem people please have a
> look at
> this (trunk/kdereview/palapeli-goldberg-slicer/CMakeLists.txt), and
> confirm
> that this is okay?

Are you sure this works? what I understand of these NO_CMAKE_*_PATH
commands is that these are used to skip looking in any PATH, but that the
full path of the file is already given.

I think that for Windows we need it to be in the ENV_PATH (I think
CMAKE_ENVIRONMENT_PATH is the same)

Casper