[Kde-games-devel] Icons for palapeli and ksirkskineditor in KDE SC 4.4

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Wed Jan 20 18:37:19 CET 2010

Hello Arturo,

On Sunday 17 January 2010 18:51:25 Arturo Silva wrote:
> Thank you Johannes, this is good initiative on your part.
>
> I actually had drafted icons for both palapeli and ksirkskineditor a few
> months ago...
>
> http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/ksirk/ksirkskineditor2.svg
> http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/ksirk/ksirkskineditor2.png
>
> http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/palapeli/palapeli.png
> http://pigux.com/kde4/storage/palapeli/palapeli.svg
>
> However, I received feedback for neither, so they've both fizzled out into
> oblivion.  The ones you link to are probably closer to the target style
> than these drafts.
Well, I did sent you feedback after your first version, but I never received
the second one... It probably disappeared inside a spam filter :-(

I love this new version and I sure will use it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer