[Kde-games-devel] KBounce update.

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Fri Feb 26 02:13:54 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 19:00, Andreas Scherf wrote:
> Hello, i ported the random background feature from the kde 3.x version of
> kbounce. Ok to commit or should i post it to the review board. I also have
> some fixed on that commit. After that i would like to integrate a difficulty
> selection for kbounce. Would be nice to get some comments.

Definitely upload it to ReviewBoard. Unfortunately KBounce is
unmaintained currently, so public review is a good idea.

If it isn't too much work, please split the fixes out into one or more
separate patches. For obvious reasons, fixes tend to get approved very
quickly, while features often ended getting debated longer.

Parker