[Kde-games-devel] Introducing Myself to This List

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Feb 23 12:55:09 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> My name is Shlomi Fish and you can learn more about me from my homepage -
> http://www.shlomifish.org/ .

Thanks for writing this detailed introduction, and pleased to meet
you. Hope you will enjoy our community and stay around to help us.
KSokoban is an application loved by many and in need of a maintainer,
and KPat is the most important game in our arsenal. So our plans are
pretty good as far as I am concerned, hopefully you will be able to
implement them.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini