[Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Feb 21 10:47:56 CET 2010

On Sunday 21 February 2010, Markus wrote:
> Sounds like Single Player and Multiplayer in most commercial
> games to me.

Those definitions are new to me. Googling shows me
http://www.mahjonggwelt.de/Mah-Jongg-3-Multiplayer.html

they do have single player and multi player Mah Jongg games
but I can see no game there that has anything in
common with the Classical Mah Jongg except for the tiles.

Another one:
http://www.maxxdownload.com/cats_mah_jong_solitaire_and_mah_jongg_multiplayer.html

I am not sure - maybe they really mean the Classical Mah Jongg
when they say mah jongg multiplayer.

Anyway it seems to me the word multiplayer has no clear meaning
for Mah Jongg.

--
Wolfgang