[Kde-games-devel] Re: Resigning as maintainer

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Dec 20 23:56:55 CET 2010

On 12/20/2010 08:49 PM, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> :_( [?]
>
> /me wanted to say something but found it was too hard to open his moth...
>
> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gosh, Mauricio, I am sorry to hear that, but you have had a very long
>> innings, more than four years if I am not mistaken ... :-)

Thanks, guys. I know I have dear friends in this community, and it is
tough to step down even for a while. But as I mentioned I need to trim
my online and coding time quite a bit in order to attend to some
personal issues, but be sure that I plan to help again as soon as I can
do so effectively. Right now I spend hours each week mostly following
KDE and other projects and this does not translate into real, productive
work. So a break is in order, so that I can put things into perspective
and hopefully be able to help again with fresh energy.

See you soon,
Mauricio