[Kde-games-devel] Palapeli preview window survey

Johannes Loehnert loehnert.kde at gmx.de
Sat Aug 14 11:26:43 CEST 2010

Hello again,

so here is the solution I came up with originally. I had similar thoughts as
you both and made the preview a separate tool window.
 * Of course it can be moved and resized ad libitum.
 * It is always on top
 * Hovering the mouse over the window zooms the image.¹

What's different to your proposals:
 * not on by default; however if it was open on close, it will be there on
restart.
 * no close button (but that's trivial)

I'm curious about your opinions. :-)

Best regards,
 Johannes

¹fine print: only tested with activation-follows-mouse policy