[Kde-games-devel] KGameRenderer porting

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 10:46:36 CEST 2010

On Sunday 08 August 2010 03:40:00 Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Combining the output of sloccount with my knowledge about the games,
> I think that KLines and KMines are good candidates. Their rendering code is
> AFAIK quite clean and in fact nearly identical because both games were
> ported to KDE4 by the same developer.
...which is me :)

By various reasons I'm not currently active in kdegames development, but still
i try to keep an eye on what's happening and try to fix bugs if any arise.

Also I'd be happy to review any patches for the games I currently maintain:
katomic, kmines, klines, kreversi.

Of course if during hacking on these games you will find something odd or not
very clear to you do not hesitate to ask me, I'll try to explain whatever I
can :)

Stefan, great work on KGameRenderer - really good something like this finally
emerged! :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.