[Kde-games-devel] IMPORTANT Meeting this weekend!

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 12:20:58 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Eugene Trounev [it-s]
<eugene.trounev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear KDEGames,
>
> Sorry for a short notice, but we really need to meet up this weekend to
> discuss the future of our project.
> Please let us know if you can or CAN NOT attend. It's is very important that
> you do reply, as it will give us an idea of how many of you out there still
> consider themselves *involved*.
>
> The meeting will take place this coming Sunday between 1PM and 2PM UTC, in
> #kdegames channel on freenode.org

I'll try to attend, but I'm out with friends in the morning, and I
don't know if I'll get back home in time.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams