[Kde-games-devel] Knights 2.0

Miha Čančula miha.cancula at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:36:39 CEST 2010

The chess board I was working on is now stable, although not yet
feature-complete. I got the permission to use the name and graphics of
Knights. You can take a look at the kde-apps site here:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Knights?content=122046

Now, I would like to get it into KDE's SVN repository. Knights uses kdegames
for menu actions and themes, so I think it would fit nicely with the other
games. I intend to continue its development, so I am willing to be the
maintainer.

I hope this is the right place to ask: should I apply for an account and
move the game to the SVN?