[Kde-games-devel] Demo mode in Kiriki

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Apr 12 13:27:01 CEST 2010

2010/4/11 Luiz Romário Santana Rios <luizromario at gmail.com>

> This patch implements demo mode in Kiriki. Isn't complete yet, but it is
> already usable.

I met Luiz yesterday during Akademy-br, it is glad to see he is already
posting things to kde-games-devel and willing to help us with Kiriki.
I believe Kiriki is unmaintained now that Albert can no longer work in games
due to his recent job change. If this is the case, maybe Luiz can consider
taking over maintainership, after a stage of commiting some patches? Kiriki
is pretty stable, but it is nice to have someone looking over it and adding
small things, like this demo mode, imo.
As for the patch, we are now using ReviewBoard for kdegames. Luiz, please
use:

http://reviewboard.kde.org

Best regards, and welcome!
Mauricio Piacentini