[Kde-games-devel] GSoC Applicant

Thu Apr 8 19:30:23 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 6. April 2010 09:40:12 schrieb Kumar Manik:
> Hello All,
>
> I am Kumar Manik, a 3rd year undergraduate from India. I would like to
> contribute to KDE by implementing a future-proof OO design for KHighscore
> using the Model/View Architecture. I am experienced in Qt/C++ for a long
> time now.
>
> I know I may be too late, but I desperately want to contribute. Kindly give
> some directions.

You're right that you're quite late, but here are some directions from the top
of my head.

1. We have discussed the topic in great detail on this mailing list. Find
archives of these threads at [1] [2].
2. The current code is at trunk/KDE/kdegames/libkdegames/highscore. Many games
make use of it, use [3] to find users.
3. There is a rough draft for a new API at
trunk/playground/games/kscoremanager. (Don't mind the other subdir "kscore", I
never really got around to doing something there.)

All paths in 2. and 3. are under svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/ or
http://websvn.kde.org/

Greetings
Stefan

[1] http://kde.markmail.org/message/6owjuuzlmowycyvf