[Kde-games-devel] Kolf/Palapeli release schedules

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sat Sep 26 11:57:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've talked back to all involved developers and artists (aka Casper, Zeng, and
Arturo), and we've come to the conclusion that Kolf 2 won't be ready for KDE
4.4. I estimate that about at least 3 man-months of spare-time work are
required to get the currently available parts of Kolf 2 into a shape that
allows us to safely release a first version to the masses. I'm the only one
who has time at all to do this work, but my university lectures start again in
two weeks..

Personally, I've decided to quickly get Palapeli into shape for a first stable
release, and move it to the kdegames module for KDE 4.4. This is a task that
I'm confident to achieve in the next two weeks. (Note though that Palapeli in
playground/games is not functional at the moment, because I'm rewriting big
parts of it.)

Greetings
Stefan