[Kde-games-devel] The Future of Kolf

Felix Lemke lemke.felix at ages-skripte.org
Thu Sep 10 22:24:33 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag 10 September 2009 22:05:27 schrieb Stefan Majewsky:
> Am Dienstag 08 September 2009 19:52:47 schrieb Arturo Silva:
> > If, or should I say WHEN Kolf
> > is successfully salvaged and flourishes under Kolf2, I'd love to help
> > bring back other games from KDE3 that didn't make the transition, or
> > help new games that deserve to see the light of day.  ;)
>
> That reminds me that Felix (a friend of mine) is working on a Zuma clone,
>  in order to get involved with KDE programming. AFAIK he already has chains
>  of balls moving on a configurable path.

It is grown is the few days. Now you can shoot ball into the chain and color
combos (more then 3 balls from the same color) are removed.

I hope, I can introdice it the next time. I that moment I can show a
screenshot. Remind, I'm a coder, not an artist.

Regard
Felix

PS: sorry for posting in this thread.