[Kde-games-devel] The Future of Game Development in KDE

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 9 16:01:25 CEST 2009

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 10:42:45 pm Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 September 2009 13:59:35 you wrote:
> One slightly larger problem, however, is that our main guy is
> French, and as such writes documentation in, yes, French ;) So...
> http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page_Fr is where the
> info can be found, until it gets translated (which i'm assured they will be
> later today) :)

Me tirez l'autre jambe --- il a des cloches! ... :-)
Or, in Australian ... Pull the other leg --- it has bells on it! ... :-)

I already read that page (in French) before I last wrote.  Each
library has (apparently) the same *fragment* of a tutorial and the
same two empty pages!  Not that I am looking for a tutorial ...
just *some* (real, hard) info ...

Really, unless you have somewhere written down what Gluon is all
about, it all looks like smoke and mirrors, and you cannot expect a
hardened old "coder" to believe in it.  And those "tutorials" BTW look
like a series of C++ code examples ... so where is your advance?

I'd like to have a hot dinner from every person who has promised me
an end of programming ... :-)

All the best, Ian W.