[Kde-games-devel] The Future of Kolf

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:52:47 CEST 2009

> It is great to read the thread "Kolf Art?" and see the huge
> amount of work that is taking place on Kolf 2.  Congratulations
> Stefan, Zeng Huan and Arturo --- and welcome aboard Arturo!

Thank you Ian!  :)

Wish I could contribute more to this topic, but at the moment I'm just
a lowly artist and at least a year too early to look at any code [at
least not without making a total fool of myself].

However, I personally always favor retention, and one of the reasons I
wanted to contribute to Kolf first is precisely because it originally
ran the risk of being pulled from KDE4.  If, or should I say WHEN Kolf
is successfully salvaged and flourishes under Kolf2, I'd love to help
bring back other games from KDE3 that didn't make the transition, or
help new games that deserve to see the light of day.  ;)

--Arturo "C-quel" Silva