[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Mathias Kraus k.hias at gmx.de
Wed Sep 2 22:59:48 CEST 2009

Albert Astals Cid schrieb am Dienstag 01 September 2009:
> A Dimarts, 1 de setembre de 2009, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > A Dimarts, 1 de setembre de 2009, Mathias Kraus va escriure:

> > > you can get it from here
> > > http://gitorious.org/gluon
> >
> > Can build granatier, seems gluon is not correctly installing itself, after
>
> s/can/can not

the problem is, that e.g. <KALSource> is pointing to "../kal/kalsource.h" but "kalsource.h" is in "../gluon/kalengine/kalsource.h".
I submited a patch yesterday and hope it will soon be fixed. I should have done it a few weeks before, because I knew it since then, so my fault.
you can also use the patch attached.

regards,
mathias