[Kde-games-devel] Sprint prior to Qt Developer Days 2009

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Wed Sep 2 19:48:40 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Albert Astals Cid<aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> A Dimarts, 1 de setembre de 2009, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen va escriure:
>>   As such i ask of you: Check your calendars. The sprint would be from
>>  October 9th to 11th, and devdays are 12th to 14th, and is in Munich,
>>  Germany. Since we are aiming to set it up as a developer's sprint, we hope
>>  to get accommodation and travel expenses covered by the e.V., and Nokia
>>  will be taking care of the passes for devdays. Please get back to me ASAAP
>>  on this, as we really need to get the ball rolling - after all, there's
>>  only a month and a bit until those dates!
>>
>> * We will be working on our MSc thesis over the next year, and we will be
>> implementing a library for AI for Gluon, based on behavior trees, as
>>  defined by http://aigamedev.com/insider/presentations/behavior-trees/ -
>>  hence the relevance of our attendance ;)
>>

> Count me in.

I would love to go as well, but will have to pass this time... my son
is just too young and I have a lot of work related stuff piled up.
Still, as a suggestion, we could maybe try to find a couple of hours
during the sprint to do some work "virtually together" :)
Enjoy it guys!

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini