[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:13:37 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 11:03, Arturo Silva wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Parker Coates wrote:
>> As you're new here, I'll take a minute to point out that top-posting
>> on mailing lists is generally considered bad etiquette. See
>> http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html for an explanation of why.
>
> Ah, I see.  Sorry, I'm not used to mailing lists.  Only forums where
> messages are automatically bottom-posted.  :(

No worries. You can't know until someone tells you. :)

While we're on the topic, it's also customary to trim the quoted
message down to just the relevant bits, removing things like
signatures. See above.

The other big infraction that I should have mentioned earlier, is
HTML. Some people get downright irate when people send HTML mails to
the mailing list. Please stick with plain text.

Parker