[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Art?

Eugene Trounev [it-s] eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:43:06 CEST 2009

Kolf is currently being reworked and will reemerge as Kolf2 in the near
future.
I don't know if the developers require and artwork at the time being. I would
expect they will announce it if they do. But you are more then welcome to
stick around and help with the other games if you wish.
Please come see me on IRC in #kdegames for more info.
If you never used IRC before:
1) Go to http://webchat.freenode.net/
2) enter your name (or nick) for "Nickname:"
3) and #kdegames into "Channels:"
4) leave "Auth to services:" unchecked and
5) click "Connect".
If you ever used any chat client like ICQ, or MSN you will get it right away.
My nick is "it-s" look for me in the channel list on the right. If  I'm there
type my name followed by colon, then your message like so - "it-s: Hi!". :)
Hope this helps.

Welcome to our team.

it-s