[Kde-games-devel] granatier

Mathias Kraus k.hias at gmx.de
Tue Sep 1 21:50:33 CEST 2009

hi,

maybe you remember me. I am the guy who wants to make a bomberman like game for kde.
well, I did some coding the last months and I think it's now in a playable state. there are still some rough edges and missing features from clanbomber, but if I can keep the pace till october, maybe it can go into 4.4.
if you want to try it, you need to build gluon first, because I use it for the sound. had some problems with phonon, but if you want I could temporally remove the dependeny to gluon to make it easier for you to test it.
btw, it's called granatier and is in playground.

regards,
mathias