[Kde-games-devel] granatier moved to kdereview

Matt Williams matt at milliams.com
Wed Oct 28 20:57:30 CET 2009

On Wednesday 28 October 2009 17:58:09 Mathias Kraus wrote:
> hi, it's me again.
> I wanted to get the OK from matt williams, the module coordinator for
>  kdegames before moving granatier to kdegames but I couldn't get in contact
>  with him, neither with e-mail nor on IRC.
> would it be OK to move granatier to kdegames without the explicit OK from
>  the module coordinator?

I'm sorry I've been unresponsive. I've been really busy these last few weeks
since I've just started my PhD.

Technically you don't need an explicit ok from me. As long as you're following
the guidelines you can do it all yourself.

However, I don't remember seeing an announcement on kde-core-devel. Did I just
miss it (my email was down for about a week)?

Regards,
Matt Williams
http://milliams.com