[Kde-games-devel] kigo

Sascha Peilicke saschpe at gmx.de
Mon Oct 26 17:20:14 CET 2009

On Monday 26 October 2009 00:03:47 Arturo Silva wrote:
> Hello all.  :)
>
> Grouping issue, eh?
> Strange thing that the background doesn't have any subgroups besides
> the master one that holds all the "background" stuff together.  I did
> however notice some paths did deviate ever so slightly outside the
> main path's boundary, so this I've corrected.
Still had the issue with the new version, but a simple ungroup/group and
naming that group in Inkscape did the job.

> And that should be all I can do for you for now.  If you need anything
> else, give me a holler, but by default I need to move on to help other
> rising kdegames.  :P
Off course, thanks a lot, the current default theme just looks great. I just
committed it together with updated screenshots (in the docs and the theme
selector).

> And again, assuming the game can ever make use of the cup+lid.  If
> not, I guess it'll have to stay as an easter egg for anyone interested
> in peeking inside the SVGZ.  ;)
Indeed, lot'sa nice thingeys're contain'd in there. Maybe those can be used to
create a more distinctive icon for Kigo :-) Once again, great artwork Arturo!
--
Kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke