[Kde-games-devel] [ARTWORK REQUEST] Sokoban theme for magazynier.

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:13:38 CET 2009

Hey, this is pretty neat!  I'd love to give this a go as well.  ^^

But given that Sean already volunteered, and plus your target is a 4.5
release instead, I can't really prioritize this at the moment.  Still,
I will keep an eye on this - I definitely would love a successor to
KSokoban (I thought that was KAtomic, but that's slightly different).

Any thoughts on a particular theme you'd want to see?
Besides of course the obvious warehouse theme?  :)