[Kde-games-devel] [ARTWORK REQUEST] Sokoban theme for magazynier.

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski yess at hell.org.pl
Thu Oct 22 18:53:14 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm looking for a theme for magazynier. Magazynier is a sokoban game
for KDE4, which intends to replace ksokoban. It is fully SVG-
themable, but thus far failed to attract theme authors.

A sokoban game needs the following square tiles: wall, goal, box, box
standing on goal, player, player standing on goal.

At the moment there are no floor tiles and there is no background,
though support for such elements might easily be added, as needed.

My example SVG theme is at  http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/
games/magazynier/geometric.svgz

I think it might be cool to speed-up magazynier's development so that
it might be imported into kdegames as a full ksokoban replacement in
time for KDE 4.5 release.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Best regards,
--