[Kde-games-devel] palapeli: make puzzles as part of build

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Wed Oct 21 09:46:35 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 21 Oktober 2009 03:15:30 schrieb Matthew Woehlke:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> > Only downside is... I'm not sure if it works. The .puzzles from what I
> > can tell built and installed okay, but when I try to start one, I'm
> > getting an excessively zoomed background with no puzzle. However I'm
> > getting that on other puzzles that I know were working, so I am thinking
> > I might have a bad build.
>
> Patch seems okay; stuff works after I revert svn r1038221. Stefan, any
> ideas?

Please don't revert that, but open your palapelirc and delete the
"SceneSizeFactor" setting. It has changed its meaning in r1038221: It's not
measured in multiples of the image size, but in percents of the image size.
This might break stuff if you're using an old configuration value.

Greetings
Stefan

--
Die Zukunft wird nicht gemeistert von denen, die an der Vergangenheit kleben.