[Kde-games-devel] Leaving kdegames and gluon

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Nov 30 12:10:35 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm writing you to announce that I will be unsubscribing from kdegames
> and gluon mailing lists and removing autojoin to their IRC channels as of now.
..
> And last but not least, it's been a pleasure working with you all and you can
> be sure I'll be back when I stop working for the games industry (if that ever
> happens, that is :D)

Well, it sucks for us, but I am happy for you. It looks like a great
opportunity, and Dublin seems to be a nice city, at least from what I
could see during Akademy in 2006. I am sure you will continue to be
around in other areas of KDE and that we will bump into each other
during Akademy or other events.

Good luck!

Mauricio Piacentini