[Kde-games-devel] On Granatier Dependencies

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 22:26:03 CET 2009

Hi,

if I got that right, Granatier soft-depends on Gloun and if it is not
there falls back to QAudio. Now I think it is not clear enough during
the CMake process. Is it possible to define a hard-dependency in case
a soft-dependency is not found? Otherwise maybe put an uppercase NOTE
in front of the hint that QtMultimedia will be used with it should be
installed. (I wonder how long I can continue writing with having each
line the same length. :D)

Regards