[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Klines

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 11:15:15 CET 2009

Hi!

Hmm. If I'm not mistaken in KLines 3.5 the level setting was really more of a
dummy one - it only determined how much tries to find an empty cell were done
(i just looked that in 3.5 klines' sources).
So I wonder how Jean could even tell that difficulty changes. Placebo effect?
:) Either this or I misread the sources...

Anyway. If anyone will tell me what exactly "difficulty" means for KLines I
might try to implement it. KLines has no AI.
The only things it "thinks" is where to place next balls (find empty cells)
and how to find the animatable path from one position to another.

So what should I change to make it easier or harder to play?

(I may try ask google about this, but slightly later - going offline atm)

Cheers,
Dmitry.