[Kde-games-devel] Palapeli: kdereview -> kdegames

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 24 00:09:09 CET 2009

Ian Wadham wrote:
> On Monday 23 November 2009 8:49:02 pm Stefan Majewsky wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Palapeli has been in kdereview for 13,5 days now. Some spelling mistakes
>>  and such have been fixed, and some iterations have been optimised.
>>
>> If no one objects, I'll move Palapeli to kdegames tomorrow (Tuesday).
>>
>> @Artists: Palapeli's still missing two icons (app icon and mimetype
>> application/x-palapeli-puzzle).
>>
> +1, go for it !!!  And I am looking forward to big-puzzle aids (in 4.5?).

I am hoping they will be in svn trunk right after 4.3 branches ;-). I
like doing puzzles of min 200 pieces and am trying to get to working on
~1000-piece range soon (it is somewhat hard to find images that are good
enough resolution that make good puzzles at that count). I /need/ those
aids! :-D

--
Matthew
If you can drive a cart and horses through, will a hippo fit?