[Kde-games-devel] [!] We need to check all our games with Qt 4.6

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Thu Nov 5 22:47:29 CET 2009

Le Thursday 05 November 2009, Dmitry Suzdalev a écrit :
> Hello guys!
>
> It is the second time I find that some game is not working with 4.6.
> I just started konquest and it simply segfaults on start (endless loop).
> I have the patch ready for that, will put it to review soon.

Please report any regression in Qt to Nokia
--> http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com
(indicate in your report that it is a regression)

It is maybe a bit late to have bug fixed for Qt 4.6.0 now (unless this is a
crash or a severe regression).  But reported regression are likely to be fixed
in Qt 4.6.1

--
Gof