[Kde-games-devel] improvements in games for 4.3

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 18 06:15:36 CEST 2009

On Mon, 18 May 2009 12:22:01 am Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On behalf of the marketing team I'd like to ask for a few of the most
> notable improvements in KDE-games users can expect in KDE 4.3. The
> featureplan on http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.3_Feature_Plan
> isn't perfectly up-to-date so we have to request this by mail.

In KGoldrunner, the animation is smoother and the features listed in the
Feature Plan are up-to-date.  Quite a lot of work has been done.  The
features marked DONE will be in KDE 4.3.

Those marked TODO have not been started and are postponed to KDE 4.4.

There are no changes to Kubrick and KJumpingCube in KDE 4.3.

Regards, Ian W.