[Kde-games-devel] Yet another deck for lskat.

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Sun May 10 18:09:27 CEST 2009

Since it's late for completely new artwork and there is so much activity on
the pixmap deck conversion, I thought about adapting my german themed deck to
make a closer copy of the xskat deck we already ship.

Only the "number" cards are fully converted, the court cards still use the low
resolution pixmaps. I may or may not be able to convert those too in time for
KDE 4.3; in any case I'll try not to convert the pixmaps too faithfully...

You can see a preview of the deck here:

http://www.cirulla.net/listing/kde_stuff/card-decks/xskat.png

What do you think, is it OK to substitute the current xskat-german with this
one?

On a side note, it's strange (but good!) to see all the activity to make
proper svg decks out of the old pixmap decks.

Luciano
--
Luciano Montanaro //
                \X/ mikelima at cirulla.net