[Kde-games-devel] kpat issues (in recent svn)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 7 19:59:26 CEST 2009

Anyone else notice that Grandfather's Clock crashes kpat? This has been
going on for several days, and is happening with recent SVN (my last
update was Tuesday or later).

Also, anyone else seeing the drawing glitch of the card backs in
Klondike? Often, after flipping a card off the talon, the right side of
the talon is clipped. I noticed while testing the new Penguin deck, but
it happens with Ancient Egyptian also.

--
Matthew
"You know what Microsoft's problem really is? They've lost the ability