[Kde-games-devel] not-fake svg penguin deck

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 3 08:56:44 CEST 2009

So... I'm going to have the real-vector penguin deck done within 24
hours (I really need to quit working on it and go to sleep ;-), but all
I have left amounts to nothing but lots of "duplicate", changing ID's,
and changing refs).

It basically looks like:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4691/penguinpreview2.png

...but I've redone the king's crown to more closely match the queen, and
of course the raster graphics in the above are now vector.

So... if I can chase down coolo* and confirm that there are no license
issues, shall I go ahead and commit this? (There are currently no string
changes, though I may need to change the description for licensing reasons.)

(coolo seems to either be the author of Paris, or at least the original
committer, and therefore I am hoping he knows what the license is, since
I can't find anything to that effect.)

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet