[Kde-games-devel] not-fake svg card decks

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 2 19:54:13 CEST 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Okay, I promised a preview, here it is:
> http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1610/penguincardpreview.png

> I'd also like an opinion: should the face cards use a "simplified"
> version of Tux (I am thinking specifically, less shading, more outlines,
> i.e. more like the suit glyphs and numbers)?

Here's what it looks like with "simplified Tux":
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4691/penguinpreview2.png

TBH I think I prefer this (more accurate to the original). Other opinions?

(I also did the missing crown/bonnet; fans of the Paris deck may
recognize the latter :-).)

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet