[Kde-games-devel] KPatience, winning is more worthwhile.

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Sat May 2 19:14:05 CEST 2009

On sabato 02 maggio 2009, Sean wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When you win a game in KPatience, it makes sense to me to try and make it
> more worthwhile. So here's what you will get greeted with now on winning.
>
> http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8570/kpatiencewon.png
>
> Don't you think it's worth winning a game just to see this? :)

That's quite nice!

but please, make it so there is some more space for the message (two rows,
maybe?), I just discoverd some problem with the winning message for lskat, and
this is going to be a problem too...

The problem is that translated messages are likely to be longer, and they will
easily drop outside the allowed space. Unless a check is added and the font
size reduced as needed...

--
Luciano Montanaro //
                \X/ mikelima at cirulla.net