[Kde-games-devel] bamboo tileset

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 1 22:48:57 CEST 2009

Parker Coates wrote:
> Is the deck complete? Or in other words, is it playable? I'm a bit
> hesitant of adding a non functional tileset to SVN.

It's fully playable (in fact I have been using it for some time), it is
just an obviously-incomplete mixture of new graphics and classic :-).

If it isn't ready, I would fully intend to remove/disable it before release.

> But if it is complete and just not pretty enough for release, then I'd
> say go ahead and stick it in SVN.

Well, that's two. I'll plan on committing what I have Sunday if I
haven't heard something to the contrary by then.

--
Matthew
"Will somebody get this walking carpet out of my way?!"